Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Grandma's Bag of Stories

I was confused by which book I should take. Then my friend saw the book "Grandma's Bag of Stories" by Sudha Murty. She suggested me to read that book.

It was written by Sudha Murthy. These stories was told by her grandmother. She made some changes when she wrote the stories in this book, but mostly it is a true reflection of her childhood. She had written the author's note from Bangalore. There are 22 astories and 166 pages.

I liked the storty Roopa's Great Escape". The characters are Aji, Ajja, Raghu, Meenu and Krishna, Vishnu Kak There are seven marvellous children who will listen every day to Ajji's stories.
It is published by Penguin books. It is illustrated by Priya Kuriyan. I think all of you should read this book.

Krishnapriya K, VI A
S4954

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement