Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

COMA by Robin Cook

I was shuffling through an old rack at my uncles place, searching for books to read during the holidays(eventhough the holidays were a week away),when I stumbled on this book.
Something about the four lettered title caught my attention. The cover was equally captivating . It showed an eye,the pupils were dilated,and you could catch a reflection in it. After reading the book I decifered that it must be the reflection of a surgeon doing a surgery .
The book said that it was a medical thriller...
Well it turned out to be a chiller.
Just  imagine ,the next  time you go for a small surgery- a ligament replacement or a appendectomy, you might never wake up from the anasthesia. You will be turned into a vegetable by the same people who have taken the oath to cure you,and your vital organs will be sold in a market at the highest price. The thought is chilling.
Those who think something like this as impossibe- I recommend you to read this book.

Abhishek P
27th March 2013

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement