Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Escape from Java and other stories


Danger in java is written by one of the greatest children’s author Ruskin Bond. It has five stories set in five different places. All stories are disaster stories which deal with many natural disasters. By reading these stories we will be able to how to overcome a natural disaster. The story which i liked the most is the Earthquake and my favourite protagonist is the Grandpa which is there in the same story. It also has stories which deal with wars. It is indeed a book to read. I liked it very much. Ruskin Bond is a great writer by reading this book I felt that I was also there in every story. Please read this book and tell me who your favourite character in this story is.
R.B.Abhijith
S3812
IX-C

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement