Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"The task of leadership is not to put greatness into people, but to elicit it, for the greatness is there already."

                                        John Buchan

 I am Allen s vayattattil of class x A I am contesting for the secretary, prestigious post of our readers club Iam guaranteeing u all that i will be a good leader for that i wany your support.
 My freinds sidharth abishek and viglesh is eligible for the post but i think that i could be more efficient than my fellow other canditates.i hope u all vote for me.Please don"t forget me.Hey guyzz!!!!!!!!! I am not as young as in the photo!!!!!

 

ALLEN S VAYATTATTIL  

 

"To lead people, walk beside them … As for the best leaders, the people do not notice their existence. The next best, the people honor and praise. The next, the people fear; and the next, the people hate … When the best leader’s work is done the people say, ‘We did it ourselves!"

 

Lao-Tsu


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement