Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Goosebumps Horrorland: Welcome to Camp Slither


This is the best of Goosebumps books I have read after goosebumps: the curse of the mummy’s tomb.it is quite enjoying and most thrilling, and of course horrifying.
The two main characters are Ben and Sarah. The interesting thing about the book is you can imagine humans turning to snakes but can you imagine snakes turning to humans!. This horror book is about snakes. Deadly snakes. the book has 21 chapters with each ending as a turning point.
My friends tell me that Goosebumps are the best horror novels. Thrillers and horrors are my type of book that’s why I chose to read this book. The book is published by Scholastic Iinc. the author of the book RL Stine who is the most popular writer in America. He has written more than 200 scary novels.
I think the book is readable for 6th to 8th students. The book also has a reasonable price. And finally if you are looking for horror novels you got the right book.

Vineeth Kutty
IX

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement