Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FAMOUS FIVE – FIVE GO DOWN TO THE SEA

FAMOUS FIVE – FIVE GO DOWN TO THE SEA
ENID BLYTON
HODDER CHILDREN’S BOOKS

I got this book issued from the library almost a week back, I went to the library actually for reserving a book  but as there were children in all the computers of the library I couldn't reserve it. It was then that I noticed this book on the shelf.
I was so happy that got a book that I was longing to take. I got this book issued and ran to my class panting.
As mentioned earlier this book is written by ENID BLYTON. There are 21 stories containing the loveliest adventures. I have already completed 10 now which mean almost half of the series.
Most of my friends don’t like the famous five. And always tease me for taking this book. But all the while I ignore them.
My most favourite character is GEORGE actually GEOGINA. George is actually a girl, but she don’t like her being described as a girl. At first she was a rebel always creating a kind of nuisance for her mother Fanny.
The famous five include Julian, Dick, George, Anne and Timmy [Timothy] the dog. They ARE ALL MARVELS. I always like to be an adventurous soul but where I can’t ever do such a thing.
The first part of the famous five is five on a treasure island. I like it too.
George and the others are cousins. Geoge’s father Mr. Quentin is a scientist and is always a hot tempered man forgetting the most important things and blaming poor old Aunt Fanny for that. Aunt Fanny, Uncle Quentin and George live in Kirrin Cottage. Gorgoes George has an island for her own. At first she is just like her father, but when her cousin come and visits her she is good, no they made her good.
George was first studying in a separate school but after meeting her cousins she goes to a boarding school with Anne. The boys go to another school. Timmy the marvel is very loyal and loves his mistress a lot. George will do anything to not get Timmy hurt; she is also very loyal & truthful.
This book is the 12th version of the famous five series. This book contains the story of the five going to the Tremannon farm on their holidays. There they meet Mrs:Penruthlan in whose house they stay for the hols. In this story the five help the Tremannon people to escape from the clutches of smugglers and what do they find ??!!
This you will have to find out by reading the whole book..
So just like me have faith in you & then you can successfully complete the whole version.
Have a good time reading. Enjoy every bit of it.

Reviewed by: KRISHNENDU.S, VII-D

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement